What is Magento?
- Magento is a platform with built-in PHP, which helps programmers create eCommerce websites. It was released on March 31, 2008, by Varien and developed on Zend Framework.
- Up to this time, there are hundreds of thousands of businesses using this open-source to start their online store including big ones like Nike, Samsung, etc.
features of Magento Open Source
- App Marketplace Access
- Architecture and Security
- Basic Analytics and Reporting
- Catalog Browsing
- Catalog Management
- Customer Accounts
- Instant Purchase
- Layout and Theming
- Mobile Optimized Shopping
- Support for Multiple Languages
- Multiple Store Views
What Companies Use Magento?
- Land Rover
3 Reasons To Choose Victory Infotech for Magento Development
- Experts with experience of 1 to 10+ year
- Smooth Resource Transitions
- On boarding in less than 24 hours
- For years Vicrory Infotech is well-regarded for providing top-tier services as an Magento development company.