What is Kotlin ?
- Kotlin is a general-purpose, statically typed, and open-source programming language. It runs on JVM and can be used anywhere Java is used today. It can be used to develop Android apps, server-side apps and much more.
- Kotlin is a statically-typed, general-purpose programming language. It is widely used to develop android applications.
Features Of Kotlin
- Easy to Convert Existing Java Code
- Compatible with Objective-C
- Name Specific Parameters
- Error-Free Multithreading
- Supports Functional and Object-Oriented Coding
- Reduced Development Efforts
- Secure & Trustworthy
Our Kotlin Services
- Mobile App Development
- Kotlin App Optimization
- Upgrading the Kotlin App
- Kotlin App Maintenance
- Kotlin Migration
- Independent Testing
3 Reasons To Choose Victory Infotech for Kotlin Development
- Experts with experience of 1 to 10+ year
- Smooth Resource Transitions
- On boarding in less than 24 hours
- For years Vicrory Infotech is well-regarded for providing top-tier services as an Kotlin development company.
Our Other Mobile Services