What is Adobe After Effect ?
- Adobe After Effect is an animation software that can be used for 2.5D animation, visual effects, and motion picture compositing. It can be used in film, TV, and web video creation. The Adobe After Effect was developed and maintained by Adobe Systems. It is also used for keying, tracking, compositing, and animation.
- The Adobe After Effect can be used in the post-production phase and has hundreds of effects that we can use to manipulate images. It allows us to combine video layers and images into the same scene.
Features of Adobe After Effect
- Text animation brings letters to life with kinetic typography. You can animation logos, add motion to 3D text, and even start these projects with a preset template.
- Use preset effects to create animations you didn’t know you had in you, including spins, swipes, and slides.
- Remove elements or objects from video clips with a nifty content aware fill and add new effects for a total VR experience.
- Animate almost anything in any space.
- Use mesh sculpting tools to make movement and animations more lifelike.
- Extensive palette of 3D effects can enhance clips.
After Effect Services We Offer
- Invitation Video
- Video Editing
- Logo Animation
- Visual Effects
- Intros & Outros
- Whiteboard & Animated Explainers
- Short Video Ads
- Lyric & Music Videos
- Character Animation
3 Reasons To Choose Victory Infotech for After Effects
- Experts with experience of 1 to 10+ year
- Smooth Resource Transitions
- On boarding in less than 24 hours
- For years Vicrory Infotech is well-regarded for providing top-tier services as an After Effects Services Provider company.
Our Other UI / UX | Graphics | Animation Services