What is Adobe XD?
- Adobe XD is an on-premise prototyping software that helps businesses of all sizes create designs for websites and applications using animation tools in real-time. It allows graphic designers to design mockups or wireframes and test them across various devices including mobile, desktop and tablets.
- The software enables teams to flat images into 3D pictures by moving the objects forward or backwards to provide augmented and virtual reality experiences. Professionals can utilize Adobe XD to create different shapes, modals, or buttons and automatically adjust components while moving or resizing objects. It also allows administrators to replicate elements such as contact lists, photo galleries, menus, and other lists to create grids with customizable content.
Features Of Adobe XD
- Content-Aware Layout
- Repeat Grid
- Prototyping design tools
- 3D transforms
- Animations and transition design
- Components (which are completely fluid)
- Support for 3rd party plugins and extensions
- Responsive resizing of content and layout
3 Reasons To Choose Victory Infotech for XD
- Experts with experience of 1 to 10+ year
- Smooth Resource Transitions
- On boarding in less than 24 hours
- For years Vicrory Infotech is well-regarded for providing top-tier services as an XD Services Provider company.
Our Other UI / UX | Graphics | Animation Services