What is MariaDB ?
- MariaDB is an open source relational database management system (DBMS) that is a compatible drop-in replacement for the widely used MySQL database technology. It was created as a software fork of MySQL by developers who played key roles in building the original database; they devised MariaDB in 2009 in response to Oracle Corp.’s acquisition of MySQL.
MariaDB Data Types
- String data types
- Numeric data types
- Date/time data types
- Large object data types
Features of MariaDB
- MariaDB is licenced under GPL, LGPL, or BSD.
- MariaDB includes a wide selection of storage engines, including high-performance storage engines, for working with other RDBMS data sources.
- MariaDB uses a standard and popular querying language.
- MariaDB offers support for PHP, one of the most popular web development languages.
- MariaDB offers Galera cluster technology.
- MariaDB runs on a number of operating systems and supports a wide variety of programming languages.
- MariaDB also offers many operations and commands unavailable in MySQL, and eliminates/replaces features impacting performance negatively.
3 Reasons To Choose Victory Infotech for MariaDB
- Experts with experience of 1 to 10+ year
- Smooth Resource Transitions
- On boarding in less than 24 hours
- For years Vicrory Infotech is well-regarded for providing top-tier services as an MariaDB Services Provider company.