What is SQL ?
- SQL Server is software (A Relational Database Management System) developed by Microsoft. It is also called MS SQL Server. It is implemented from the specification of RDBMS.
- Similar to other RDBMS software, SQL Server is built on top of SQL, a standard programming language for interacting with the relational databases. SQL server is tied to Transact-SQL, or T-SQL, the Microsoft’s implementation of SQL that adds a set of proprietary programming constructs.
Usage of SQL Server
- To create databases.
- To maintain databases.
- Its main purpose is to build and maintain databases.
- It is used to analyze the data using SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
- It is used to generate reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- It is used to perform ETL operations using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
Benefits OF SQL SERVER
- Fully managed
- Single click high availability
- Auto-scaled storage
- Automated backups
- Upgrade and modernize
- Ease of migration
3 Reasons To Choose Victory Infotech for SQL Server
- Experts with experience of 1 to 10+ year
- Smooth Resource Transitions
- On boarding in less than 24 hours
- For years Vicrory Infotech is well-regarded for providing top-tier services as an SQL Server.