What is MySQL ?
- MySQL is one of the most recognizable technologies in the modern big data ecosystem. Often called the most popular database and currently enjoying widespread, effective use regardless of industry, it’s clear that anyone involved with enterprise data or general IT should at least aim for a basic familiarity of MySQL.
- With MySQL, even those new to relational systems can immediately build fast, powerful, and secure data storage systems. MySQL’s programmatic syntax and interfaces are also perfect gateways into the wide world of other popular query languages and structured data stores.
History of MySQL
- The first version of MySQL Server was released in 1995 by the Swedish company MySQL AB, founded by David Axmark, Allan Larsson, and Michael Widenius. MySQL takes its name from Widenius’ daughter, named My. The MySQL project was released as open source in 2000, under the GNU General Public License (GPL). By 2001, MySQL had reached more than 2 million active installations; by 2004, the software was being downloaded more than 30,000 times a day.
- MySQL was acquired by Sun Microsystems in 2008 and, when Oracle acquired Sun in 2009, it also took ownership of MySQL. Today, MySQL is the most widely used open source relational database system.
- Relational Database Management System
- Easy to use
- It is secure
- Client/ Server Architecture
- Free to download
- It is scalable
- High Flexibility
- Compatible on many operating systems
- Memory efficiency
- High Productivity
- Platform Independent
- Dual Password Support
3 Reasons To Choose Victory Infotech for MySQL
- Experts with experience of 1 to 10+ year
- Smooth Resource Transitions
- On boarding in less than 24 hours
- For years Vicrory Infotech is well-regarded for providing top-tier services as an MySQL Services Provider company.